This year our conference theme is:
“Gift3D: Depth, Diversity and Development”
As a community we can work together to bring DEPTH to accelerated curriculum and enrichment, foster DIVERSITY among our unique learners and focus on talent DEVELOPMENT of the whole child.
How to Participate in our Creative Arizona Exhibit
Art program teachers or directors may select up to two pieces from their class to submit to AAGT no later than January 10, 2022. While we know there are many students that have amazing talent, please limit your selections to “Art Expo” quality submissions in order to be mindful of space and showcasing our top talent in Arizona.
Submissions may include:
- Printed Graphic Design Pieces
- Snippets of Writing
- For physical pieces such as sculptures, pottery, etc., please photograph the piece to display
- Anything that can mailed in a manilla envelope!
How to Submit
- Please scan-in and print a hight resolution copy of the art piece. (Please send copies of art as we will not be returning the pieces)
- Piece must be no larger than 8″x10″
- Please mail creative pieces to: AAGT 2473 S. Higley Rd, Suite 104, PMB 420, Gilbert, AZ 85295 no later than January 10th to be included
- Or use the submission form below
- Please include student’s first name (or nickname), grade and name of school
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit online using form below:
Deadline for submission is January 10, 2022