MembershipJoin a community of teachers, parents, grandparents and family members that have come together to support each other and the gifted students in their lives
Membership in AAGT shall be open to any individual or organization (regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, or disability) desiring to foster the purpose of the AAGT.
- $35 Year
- Have a voice and a vote on important issues in gifted education.
- Scholarships are available for teachers pursuing gifted endorsements, professional development, and conference attendance.
- Members can recommend student scholarships for gifted children enrichment activities or competitive academic teams
- Receive a subscription to the AAGT News Brief for the latest news on gifted education, issues, jobs and important legislation.
- Receive exclusive access to valuable resources like webinars, powerpoint presentations and information from educators and professionals in the community.
- Gain discounts on registration for AAGT’s state and regional conferences with training for professionals and parents, keynote experts, breakout sessions, and exhibitors.
- Get discounts for AAGT vendors and publishers when available. Access to business directory for resources, discounts and more.
- Participate in a state-wide network of the gifted community including parents, educators, administrators, other professionals, businesses, and government.
Become a Member