NONPROFIT PARTNER ORGANIZATION
- AAGT and a Nonprofit Partner Organization would agree to support and advocate for the students impacted by each organization.
- Ability to list your events on AAGT calendar.
- Ability to submit press releases, informative articles and other resources on the AAGT News Feed.
- Receive exclusive access to valuable resources like webinars, powerpoint presentations and information from educators and professionals in the community.
- Receive a subscription to the AAGT News Brief for the latest news on gifted education, issues, jobs and important legislation.
- Gain discounts on registration for AAGT’s state and regional conferences with training for professionals and parents, keynote experts, breakout sessions, and exhibitors.
- Get discounts for AAGT vendors and publishers when available. Access to business directory for resources, discounts and more.
- Participate in a state-wide network of the gifted community including parents, educators, administrators, other professionals, businesses, and government.