A Nonprofit Partner Organization is defined as a nonprofit in service to a community of students with similar intent, purpose and goals as AAGT in which gifted students may benefit.
AAGT provides resources, external links/programming and a business directory as a service to members. Inclusion of these on the AAGT website, social media or newsletter does not imply any endorsement of the providers. The views and opinions expressed in any referenced resources do not necessarily state or reflect those of AAGT.
Nonprofit Partner Organization Benefts
- $75 Year
- AAGT and a Nonprofit Partner Organization would agree to support and advocate for the students impacted by each organization.
- Ability to list your events on AAGT calendar.
- Ability to submit press releases, informative articles and other resources on the AAGT News Feed.
- Receive exclusive access to valuable resources like webinars, powerpoint presentations and information from educators and professionals in the community.
- Receive a subscription to the AAGT News Brief for the latest news on gifted education, issues, jobs and important legislation.
- Gain discounts on registration for AAGT’s state and regional conferences with training for professionals and parents, keynote experts, breakout sessions, and exhibitors.
- Get discounts for AAGT vendors and publishers when available. Access to business directory for resources, discounts and more.
- Participate in a state-wide network of the gifted community including parents, educators, administrators, other professionals, businesses, and government.
Submit your Nonprofit Partner Application
If you are already an individual member of AAGT, you will need to create a separate Nonprofit Partner account below.
For any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.