MembershipJoin a community of teachers, parents, grandparents and family members that have come together to support each other and the gifted students in their lives
- Have a voice and a vote on important issues in gifted education.
- Scholarships are available for teachers pursuing gifted endorsements, professional development, and conference attendance.
- Members can recommend student scholarships for gifted children.
- Receive a subscription to the AAGT News Brief for the latest news on gifted education, issues, jobs and important legislation.
- Gain discounts on registration for AAGT’s state and regional conferences with training for professionals and parents, keynote experts, breakout sessions, and exhibitors.
- Get discounts for AAGT vendors and publishers when available.
- Participate in a state-wide network of the gifted community including parents, educators, administrators, other professionals, businesses, and government.
- Consult with experts on the AAGT Board of Directors regarding operation of your local group.
- Request FREE one-time per academic school year on-site professional development and speakers from the Board of Directors.
Become a Member
Members receive exclusive access to valuable resources like webinars, powerpoint presentations and information from educators and professionals in the community.