- $35 Year
- Have a voice and a vote on important issues in gifted education.
- Scholarships are available for teachers pursuing gifted endorsements, professional development, and conference attendance.
- Members can recommend student scholarships for gifted children enrichment activities or competitive academic teams
- Receive a subscription to the AAGT News Brief for the latest news on gifted education, issues, jobs and important legislation.
- One-year membership to Renzulli for families, 6 months for Educators
- Receive exclusive access to valuable resources like webinars, powerpoint presentations and information from educators and professionals in the community.
- Gain discounts on registration for AAGT’s state and regional conferences with training for professionals and parents, keynote experts, breakout sessions, and exhibitors.
- Get discounts for AAGT vendors and publishers when available. Access to business directory for resources, discounts and more.
- Participate in a state-wide network of the gifted community including parents, educators, administrators, other professionals, businesses, and government.
Become a Member
Membership in AAGT shall be open to any individual or organization (regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, or disability) desiring to foster the purpose of the AAGT.